Saturday, March 14, 2009

I am falling in love with Syracuse

I really think that Syracuse can get to the Final Four and possibly win it all. They are big, they have guys that can hit the three and they have a great point guard in Flynn. Plus, they are battle-tested playing in the best conference the country. Pomeroy rates these guys very high. B. Anthony is not buying them and thinks this is Madison Square Garden magic, but if the brackets align themselves, Syracuse will be in one of my Final Four, and possibly win it all.

Picks for today;

AUBURN +4.5 vs. Tennessee – I am going to ride Auburn to the end

FLORIDA STATE +9 vs. North Carolina – Lawson likely out.

MARYLAND +9.5 vs. Duke – Too many points.

PURDUE -3.5 vs. Illinois – My favorite. No Frazier for Illinois

USC +1.5 vs. Arizona State - USC playing great now.

MISSOURI -5.5 vs. Baylor – The ride is over for Baylor

Good luck!
Money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home