Thursday, March 05, 2009

Careful Thursday

This weekend will present many games, so try not to go overboard on Thursday and Friday leading up to the weekend.

The talk on the web is that dogs are the play in conference tournaments. They were 5-0 in the SunBelt conference yesterday, but I am not going there with my research or picks.

I still hate Texas Tech, but they got into my wallet yesterday!

Today's Winners

Early-

Providence +10.5 vs Nova. They will battle to the end, and they score on offensive glass enough to keep this in single digits.

Temple -7 vs St. Joseph's. Owls are good at home, even though they have burned me in the past.

South Carolina -1.5 vs Tennessee. Like the GameCocks to roll at home!

Dayton +10 at Xavier- Battle for league supremacy will make both teams tight. Should be down to the wire!

Later-

Oregon St.+ 18.5 vs UCLA. Too many points in a slow down game!

That is enough for now!

Good Luck

b. anthony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home