Monday, February 23, 2009

Big Monday

There are really only two games tonite worth talking about. B. Anthony may think otherwise, but I just see the two and of course I have my opinions.

LOUISVILLE -2 @ Georgetown
Be warned, I have been wrong all season with both of these teams. I love both of them a lot, but I am growing tired of picking the Hoyas in a big game at home and coming up short. So, tonite I will pick Louisville (who has failed me on the road in these situations as well) to beat the Hoyas at home. I am probably totally wrong on this one.

KANSAS +2.5 @ Oklahoma
I have not been sold on OU and have been preparing for their downfall. I thought it would come at Missouri, but with Griffin out, I predict KU wins in Norman. This seems like an obvious choice, knowing that the POY is out. Where else are you going to find his points, rebounds and presence? I could over-think this, but am choosing not to. Kansas wins.

Good luck.

Money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home