Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's time to get in shape

Money is getting soft. I have been sitting around watching football, eating pringles and drinking milk. We are 4 weeks away from some serious action so it is time to get in shape. That means, I will be going on a strict diet of Coors light, buffalo wings and college basketball bets only.

I typically leave the Niagara and Wright state bets to B. Anthony. I am more focused on the top 25 teams, the TV games and the Pac 10. Thus my picks will reflect that. I will try to post as often as I can, but my comments will be brief.

Good luck!

2/12
LOUISVILLE -3.5 @ Notre Dame
At some point ND will win some games, but it won't happen against this team.

UCLA -1 vs. Arizona State
UCLA is playing great now and getting them at -1 is a gift. UCLA is turning out to be better than I thought.

GONZAGA -4 @ Saint Mary's
The Zags were embarrassed at home by Memphis. Important game for SMC, but they are just simply not the same team without Mills.

Money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home