Thursday, October 30, 2008

Week 9

Tough week for Money. Real tough. I don’t know what went wrong, but most of my picks were just completely wrong. I have had bad weeks and bounced back and I will do it again this week. I feel real strong about my NFL picks. I love my NFL picks this week. I will go undefeated. As for my college picks, I predict, 14 of 15 winners. Big week!

Standings:

Coach 92
JB 90
T Bone 89
D43 89
CCR 88
TG 87
Dollar Bill 86
Money 85
Hockey guy 84

South Florida @ Cincinnati
Miami @ Virginia
Iowa @ Illinois
Auburn @ Mississippi
Pitt @ Notre Dame
Tennessee @ South Carolina
Georgia @ Florida
Oregon @ Cal
Texas @ Texas Tech
Michigan
@ Purdue
Wisconsin @ Michigan St.
Tulsa
@ Arkansas
Florida St. @ Georgia Tech
Northwestern @ Minnesota
East Carolina @ Central Florida

Washington St. @ Stanford__217.5_____pts only

Thoughts on the above games; No clue about USF and Va. I really like Illinois at home to beat Iowa. Possible look ahead game to PSU for Iowa. The Pitt QB is hurt and likely won’t play. They have a great runner and that is their game, but turning to a second stringer on the road is tough. Georgia is getting better, but Tebow is totally healthy and the Gators won’t forget about last year’s beat down. I would love to be wrong about Cal, but I probably won’t be. Their 3-4 defense is getting better but Oregon will run all over them. Riley gives the Bears a chance with his mobility against the Duck pass rush, but this is a game the Bears will lose. UT and Texas Tech will be a shoot-out. Neither team will be able to stop each other. I am taking the home team and walk on kicker.

College picks
ILLINOIS -3 vs. Iowa
OREGON +3 @ Cal
TEXAS TECH +4 vs. Texas
NEW MEXICO +7 vs. Utah

NFL picks
BILLS-5.5 vs. Jets
BENGALS +8 vs. Jaguars
PACKERS +5.5 @ Titans
COLTS -6 vs. Pats
COWBOYS +9 at Giants
BRONCOS -3 vs. Dolphins

Survivor thoughts
The Bears seem to be the obvious choice here, but I don’t like them. Detroit is still fighting and looking for a win. It could come against these Bears, who are not that dominant. I also stay away from the Bucs and the Jaguars who are both on the road playing the Chiefs and Bengals respectively. I think the titans -6 lose at home to the Packers so I stay away there too. Do not touch Dallas and Giants. Rivalry game. My pick is the Bills who roll over the Jets. Second pick would be the Broncos who also win with ease.

Money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home