Monday, March 03, 2008

We are just warming up

Tournament time will be here soon. So most of this past few months has just been preparation. I agree with what Money is saying on Louisville, and think they will continue to roll until the league tourney. Pitino will have them bow out early in the Big East Tourney, so they won't be tired for the Big Dance. They will win 3 games, but they lose in a regional final. Not a bad play for Money!

My new favorite dark horse teams are Michigan State and Washington St. who are now way under the radar and will get you good value to go a long way. Memphis and UCLA will both be in the final four, and Derrick Rose will be on the all tournament team even if his team doesn't cut down the nets.

Tonight:

I agree on Kansas -19.5 vs TTech.

I disagree on St. Mary's. I'll take Portland +12 at home vs St. Mary's.

And I will also take Santa Clara +16 at Gonzaga. Bulldogs got their big win this weekend, and they will be flat early against an outclassed but scrappy Bronco squad.

Good Gaming,
177-140-8
B. Anthony

1 Comments:

Blogger Money said...

Good call on Santa Clara. I totally agree

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home