Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pissing in the Wind

Money always has these cute little stories surrounding his picks, B. Anthony is generally too solely focused on the picks alone. I will try to give you a bit more detail.

Saint Louis +12 vs St. Joes. The Billikens are starting to figure out what Majerus wants. They will need to slow down St. Joes to have a chance, and with that strategy, 12 is a lot of points. Martelli and Majerus will go out to an Italian Joint after the game, so this should keep this game in single digits!

Notre Dame +8 vs Louisville. I think Louisville wins for sure, but with all the 3-point shooters on the Irish, this has back door cover written all over it!

Arkansas Little Rock -9 vs Denver. A Bad Denver team should still be division II. Lay the juice!





Wright St. +12.5 vs Butler. Butler is getting long in the tooth, and they don't blow people out. Wright St. battles and wins often in these league rivalry. I think there is a lot of value here!






USC +5 vs Arizona. Too similar teams with great athletes, I like the dog with the road success in the Pac-10 this year.

Washington St. -2.5 vs Cal. Take the Cougars. Cal and Braun are on their way out. Revenge is on the minds of the Cougars.

Good Gaming,
B.Anthony
168-135-7 ytd

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Wazu pick. Anger makes its successful return tonight. Braun sucks.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

susan-

you are on fire. I love it.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks double down, I left off UOP -14, and then won by 45. I should have just kept picking games yesterday. Let's hope it rolls into March.

ps. I prefer to go by b. anthony now, my readers just don't take Susan seriously!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it makes me laugh though.

and you should pick (and bet) as many as possible with that streak going. do that for the first round and dinners on me.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home