Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bracketiering

Today is Selection Sunday. I don't have to tell you this. But I should tell you that our clocks have sprung forward one hour this morning, which we means we are one hour closer to the start of the NCAA tournament. B. Anthony and Money will share some early thoughts on the brackets later this evening; who we like, who got hosed, and who has the easy route to the final four.

Check back later this evening.

Sunday games: I agree with B's picks with one exception.

I am using updated lines. Click on "Live odds" on the right side of the page to see the latest.

NC STATE +15 vs. North Carolina 10am
How many times can I bet against NC? Well, this makes three. At some point, I will be right.

ARKANSAS +9 vs. Florida 10am
These teams played a close game in Florida earlier in the year, with Arkansas losing by 7. The Razorbacks did not shoot well from beyond the arc in that game. With a better shooting performance they can make this game really close. Arkansas needs to win this game to get in to the tournament.

TEXAS +7 vs. Kansas noon
There is no denying my love affair with Kansas, as Doubledown points out so often. But, this line is going up and I have to take the other side.

OHIO STATE -2 vs. Wisconsin 12:30
Ohio State is a better team. I am actually a bit worried now about Wisconsin and their scoring. At one point in the game yesterday, Tucker had 20 points and the rest of the team had 19. What is going to happen when Tucker, gets in foul trouble or has a bad game? Exactly!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

money-

nice day again today, you are peaking at the right time. I am proud of you for taking texas over ku, I know that was tough for you, you are all growns up..get the kids to sleep and give me the first round pics..b anthony, I am expecting some assists like the old days from you as well for the first round. make sure the pass is on the money..

7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just sprint down the right side and it will be on the money. See you in Vegas?

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home