Friday, January 26, 2007

Tap it back

There is a saying in the Money family known as “tap it back”. This phrase mainly comes when Money and younger brother 50 Cent compete on the tennis court, usually every three years or so, for Money (not me – CASH). The result is always the same, big brother whoops up on little brother, little brother complains that big brother does not hit the ball like a man and merely just “taps it back”, and finally little brother pays big brother. Money does not agree with the referenced style of play, but does enjoy the extra cash.

With that said, I thought I would throw out my thoughts on a few weekend games to Susan. Feel free to “tap it back” to me with thoughts on these games or others.

ARIZONA +4 vs. North Carolina
Even during this cold spell for the Wildcats, I am still quite bullish on them, even going up against one of the best teams in the country. The lack of depth will, as always, be tested, but I like Arizona’s five better than the Tarheels.

USC pk @ Cal
Stanford proved to be too tall for USC. They won’t have the same trouble against the smaller undermanned Bears.

WASHINGTON STATE -4 vs. Oregon
Aaron Brooks will be back, and he was sorely missed against Washington. This Cougar team, while not getting the attention, is a possible national contending team and will prevail at home versus the Ducks.

OREGON STATE +14 @ Washington
I know, I am a little Pac 10 top heavy. Just because I picked Washington on Thursday, does not mean I want her sitting next to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger maia said...

In my eyes, Money, 50 Cent is always a winner. Sorry I missed the big match on Sunday, but I'm glad we can contribute to your childrens' education funds.

Sincerely,
Priceless

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home