Sunday, March 29, 2009

Biased

I am still thinking about that Pitt game last night. I really liked them. They were my Memphis team similar to B. Anthony's feelings last year. However, I could still see that they were not the right pick and took Nova. I am a big fan of SI.com Seth Davis and he picked Pitt to win it all as well. He picked Pitt to win the game last night and picked them again at half. You think I am bummed. Read what he had to say.

“It's just a shame one of them had to lose in the end, and that's a rough way to go out for Pitt. In an earlier game today, Missouri lost to UConn and walks away taking solace in the year and in the tournament that they had --- they went further than anyone would have guessed. Pitt, on the other hand, walks away heartbroken --- they did everything but make the final play. But if you go 22 from 23 from foul line like Villanova did, you deserve to win.”

All he was talking about is how heartbroken Pitt (and himself) is. That was an incredible game, with a shot that will be remembered each and every year. Hats off to Nova and the Big East for making this a great tournament.

Sunday picks:
LOUISVILLE -6.5 vs. Michigan State
MSU has traditionally played well when Raymar Morgan has done well, and he is not playing well. They need a good game from him and this aint going to happen. MSU has depth, but not good enough depth, just people like you and me. They won’t be able to handle the press and Louisville will beat them rather easily.

UNC -7 vs. Oklahoma
I think this is another easy game. I am not a fan of Oklahoma. I have not been buying them all year. If they beat UNC then I will admit how wrong I was, which I seem to be doing a lot lately. I don’t see it happening with a healthy Lawson now.

Good luck!
Money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home