Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Back from the Dead

B. Anthony is back from his hiatus. After several desperation emails and phone calls, I have decided that my other priorities can take a back seat. In case anyone missed it, Memphis has finally started to cover easily during my absence. There are several games out there tonight, and I was too late for one of my favorites, Kent State. If they happen to be close at half-time, I would recommend them in the second half.

Today's Plays.

Memphis- 29 vs East Carolina. Many dunks, and East Carolina wont try to slow it down. The first of many league romps.

Mississippi +9 vs Tennessee. Anti-Pearl pick, but also this is a good Mississippi team that will compete until the end.

Davidson -11 vs Elon. Time to get healthy on some league opponents.

Drake, oops The Drake -10 vs Indiana St. No Bird for the Sycamores, the Drake team is very good at home!

Good Gaming,

B. anthony

Live Update at 6:22pm PST. Money and B. Anthony agree that :

Arizona State -2 will beat Arizona tonight, lay the points!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Money said...

Welcome back B. Nice picks yesterday!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home