Friday, March 10, 2006

Four Corners

Every Monday-Thursday (and occasional weekend games) renowned college basketball expert, Money, will be handicapping the games for you. Picks and thoughts will be posted prior to tip-off, typically by 3:30 pm pst.

Did anyone see the cover of Sports Illustrated? We have officially taken this web site to the next step.

The cover is graced by the words “The Truth”. There is a picture of Barry Bonds, which I don’t get. I would have put a picture of Rodney Carney or Rudy Gay, but I won’t complain about the additional coverage of our web site. I had asked the editors to expose my URL, but they forgot to include it. Just getting our name out is good enough for now.

I have just hired my first operator to “stand by” and take new orders. You should all feel privileged to have been a part of The Truth from its infancy.

Money's trip to the Bank: (Money's Cash cow to date - 53 wins, 46 losses, 3 pushes). The team in ALL CAPS is my pick.

SYRACUSE +4 vs. Georgetown
Syracuse has gone from a team that was not going to get invited to the NCAA tournament, to a team that suddenly nobody wants to play against.

NEBRASKA +7.5 vs. Oklahoma
Take the money line in this game.

ILLINOIS -4 vs. Michigan state
I continue to be unimpressed with the Spartans.

ARKANSAS +2 vs. Florida
I think the hogs will be one of the more dangerous high seeds in the tournament

IOWA -5.5 vs. Minnesota
The gophers run ends today.

NOTE: There is a comment field at the end of each article if you feel like expressing your anger publicly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home