Thursday, March 09, 2006

Four Corners

Every Monday-Thursday (and occasional weekend games) renowned college basketball expert, Money, will be handicapping the games for you. Picks and thoughts will be posted prior to tip-off, typically by 3:30 pm pst.

Like my Alma matter Cal, I am limping into the tournament. My clients are dropping like flies. Luckily, I have been roaming the local high schools and I have picked up some new clients.

Money's trip to the Bank: (Money's Cash cow to date - 52 wins, 43 losses, 3 pushes). The team in ALL CAPS is my pick.

CLEMSON -1 vs. Miami

MARQUETTE +3 vs. Georgetown

MISSISSIPPI STATE +5 vs. South Carolina

BAYLOR +9 vs. Colorado

NOTE: There is a comment field at the end of each article if you feel like expressing your anger publicly.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you just grasping for picks?

Wait until next week. there will be 5 locks on thursday, and I will hit them in a parlay that makes my weekend Steak tasty and free!!!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Truphff,

Hard to believe you had no insight on the Pac-10 last night. UCLA, Cal were slam dunks. Take them again tonight.

Also what do you think about Kentucky, UAB & Tennessee?

-bvb

9:53 AM  
Blogger Money said...

BvB,
The Pac 10 scares me. But I think my biggest fear was Stanford, so now that they are out, I feel better. I think Cal has a great shot to win the tourney now, which will be the highlight of their season as they are still looking at first round exit.

Tenn is a great offensive team, but can't defend. Sweet 16 at best. Kentucky=bet against.

UAB has never crossed my mind. I know they beat Memphis, but they will do nothing in the tourney.

Thanks for reading

Money

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home