Monday, February 27, 2006

Four Corners

Every Monday-Thursday (and occasional weekend games) renowned college basketball expert, Money, will be handicapping the games for you. Picks and thoughts will be posted prior to tip-off, typically by 3:30 pm pst.

What do you think I do all day? Write letters? My head is consumed with basketball thoughts as March looms near. Unfortunately, I don’t have time to discuss the minutia of the college basketball weekend. I do however have time to present one Money-making opportunity.


Money's trip to the Bank: (Money's Cash cow to date - 42 wins, 29 losses, 2 pushes). The team in ALL CAPS is my pick.

OKLAHOMA STATE +8 @ Oklahoma
Oklahoma is winning, but just barely. Too many points for this rivalry.

NOTE: There is a comment field at the end of each article if you feel like expressing your anger publicly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like Money is cooling down a little. Smart to just make one pick a night as the worst you can do is lose one game!

St. Mary's is rolling. Not sure the line. But they will roll by double digits and cover.

Take that to the bank

3:48 PM  
Blogger Money said...

On Fire,
I will politely disagree with your West Va call. They may make 15 3's but they won't cover the 3.5. This game is not "sponge-worthy" for The Truth, but I expect Pitt to cover.

Money

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home