Friday, February 24, 2006

Four Corners

Every Monday-Thursday (and occasional weekend games) renowned college basketball expert, Money, will be handicapping the games for you. Picks and thoughts will be posted prior to tip-off, typically by 3:30 pm pst.

“Do you know who I am? I don’t know how to put this, but….I’m kind of a big deal. People know me.”

Ron Burgundy could not have said this any better. Money is growing in popularity by the minute. I can’t even go to the movies now, without somebody asking me for some gambling advice.

At this point most of my subscribers are using me for my basketball picks rather than my comedic wit. So with that, on with the picks.

Money's trip to the Bank: (Money's Cash cow to date - 39 wins, 26 losses, 2 pushes). The team in ALL CAPS is my pick.

NC STATE -3 vs. Boston College
Get this early before the line moves up.

MARQUETTE +5 @ Notre Dame
ND will have no answer for Novak and their guards will be able to contain the Irish shooters.

KANSAS +7 @ Texas
Take the money line in this game. 60% of the time, it works every time.

GEORGIA TECH -3.5 vs. Wake Forest
Two teams that have disappointed this year. The difference is that the Ga tech is still playing hard. This will be a blowout.

TEMPLE +10.5 vs. Duke
Temple will really frustrate Redick and the Dukies.

NOTE: There is a comment field at the end of each article if you feel like expressing your anger publicly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home