Saturday, March 27, 2010

Butler is going to go to the Final Four

I like Butler today. I think we are all forgetting that this is a team that was ranked in the top 10 all year. These guys have played together for a couple years now and know they can get to the Final Four. I believe that Kansas state has better guards and a better frontcourt, but this tournament has proven round after round, that their other things to consider when picking game. I am expecting KSU to come out flat after playing a double OT game the other night. None of the players got any sleep. Tough to do anything when sleep deprived.

BUTLER +3.5 vs Kansas State
Butler will cover the line and win outright.

KENTUCKY -3.5 vs. West Virginia
I am still waiting for Kentucky to fall down, but it won't happen here. West Virginia will try and slow the game down, but I don't think their style will win out here. Kentucky will be too tough down low and they will have too many turnovers without a true point guard. This is the game where Truck Bryant is missed.

Good luck!
Money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home