Thursday, November 15, 2007

Return of the Powerhouse




B. Anthony is not going to run and hide. Some of you were able to find his plays from last night that were posted in the comments section, and the results were not pretty. So the season total that was looking good at 9-4 is now back to a treading water 9-8 including the TV game.

But, onward and upward. Two of my favorite teams are playing today. One has already started, and if anyone knows how this is possible, let me know? VCU is at halftime and it is only 7:30 am PST. Are they playing University of Houston in Europe! But Memphis is playing as well, and I imagine this could be a statement game. Joey Dorsey is back so I will ride the Tigers!



Memphis -8.5 vs Oklahoma. See Joey Dorsey Dominate the paint, while the guards run wild! Derrick Rose will make his mark in a major television debut, and Douglas-Roberts just scores!

Gardner-Webb +13.5 vs UConn- I don't like UConn and they consistently play close games. Additionally they are playing a team with a lot of confidence. Not sure why this line is double digits, but I can't help but take the points.

Appalachian State -8 vs Lipscomb. This team competed well on opening night on the road. This is a home game where the better athletes will prevail early and often. I am not shying away from this team just yet!
Another game to watch that I will give a seal of approval!

Michigan +14.5 vs Georgetown. I don't think the Hoyas will live up to the hype of the last few years, as I have stated in the Preview. Also, Michigan does have a great new coach who has some experience with Roy Hibbert. I may be talking myself into this one as I write.

Enjoy the night, as MSG will have two good games and ESPN will cover them, and just to boot I have picked them both.


B. Anthony

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cool that you are not going to count the NC game on your record. I guess I will explain this to my bookie.

If you post it, I'm playing it.

I am starting to not take you seriously now. Not sure why I ever did.

-Tyler H

9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I specifically said, if you have to play the TV game. But to make you happy I will post it.

I will finish the year above 58% again this year, so I am not concerned. This is continually a winning percentage!

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home