Thursday, November 15, 2007

Oregon will quack under pressure

I hate to say it, and no, this is not bitterness coming from me that my Cal Bears are pathetic (I accepted that fact a long time ago), but Oregon is in for a big fall. I am not drinking the Oregon ducks kool-aid. Oregon, which is ranked #2 in the BCS “controls their own destiny.” That is unless Kansas, Oklahoma or Missouri runs the table from here on out. They will jump over the Ducks by beating two top 5 BCS teams while Oregon will have only beaten lowly teams such as Arizona, UCLA and Oregon state.

Even knowing that Oregon is the master of their domain or controlled their destiny or whatever, Money predicts that Oregon will lose two of their last three games. Who cares? Well, the first loss comes tonite when they play at Arizona, a team that returns 19 starters from last year. The same team that beat Oregon last year in Autzen stadium 37-10.

I think the only fight left in this team is with their mascot.





Take the points.

Take the MONEYline.
ARIZONA +12 vs. Oregon

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its halftime, you look like a genius!

I am glad I bet my first born on AZ!!!!

Money for President


Johnnie Cakes

7:42 PM  
Blogger 50 Cent said...

well done money. Tough break for the Ducks, I like their team. They are finished without Dixon and will probably wind up 3rd in the Pac-10. HOpefully ASU can hold on and go to the Rose Bowl, I am sick of the Trojans.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Money,
Great call last night. Your picks are winning me money, unlike that stiff B Anthony.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Money said...

Thanks for all the nice comments. It is nice being right and getting paid for it. I expect more upsets this weekend too.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home