Friday, February 03, 2006

Four Corners

Every Monday-Thursday (and occasional weekend games) renowned college basketball expert, Money will be handicapping the games for you. Picks and thoughts will be posted prior to tip-off, typically by 3:30 pm pst.

Nostradamus.
0fer16.
Poop.
And my favorite, “The TRUTH is you suck!

These were all compliments that were thrown my way the last couple of days. Money has finally hit a rough spot, and The TRUTH is people care. “You like me, you really like me.”

I still have a positive record and a world class reputation. Just the other day, I was stopped in an international airport and asked for my prediction on the outcome of the World Baseball Classic (I think that is what he said. It was not in English). I told him the Dominican Republic would win.

If nothing else, you seem to be reading this and keeping track (at least of my losers). That is a pretty easy thing to do; hit somebody when they are down. So I will take the high road and not insult my brother (glass eye), my bookie (unemployed) and my estranged best friend (absolute loser with no endearing qualities) from college who has now come back into my life. He probably wants some cash. I don’t any of that, but I have the next best thing.

Money’s trip to the Bank: (Money’s Cash cow to date – 16 wins, 11 losses)

NOTRE DAME +5 at Louisville (winner)
I was inspired to pick this team after some of the comments thrown my way.

UCONN -5 at Indiana (winner)
A hot team playing a cold team.

VIRGINIA -3 vs. Wake Forest (loser)
Virginia is an underrated team with a fantastic backcourt.

MARQUETTE +12.5 at Villanova (winner)
Both teams like to shoot the threes. This will be a very close game.

KANSAS STATE -2.5 at Oklahoma state (loser)
A down year for the cowboys

KENTUCKY +7.5 at Florida (loser)
The Gators are banged up and Kentucky plays better on the road.

NOTE: There is a comment field at the end of each article if you feel like expressing your anger publicly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home