Saturday, February 06, 2010

Superbowl thoughts

I have to admit, I am not really thrilled with this superbowl. I don’t know why I feel this way. The Colts and Saints are number one seeds and good teams. New Orleans is a feel good underdog and it is tough not to like Manning. I guess I wanted to see Favre, but the Saints are still a good team. I will still watch it but I am just not totally into it right now. So, need to make a couple of bets. The quickest way to get into a game.

I think the Colts win. The question is do they win by a lot and cover or a little and don’t. A week ago I felt they would win this game by more than 14 points, but that seems to be the school of thought for most people, which bothers me. Plus, that bet is not available to me so I have changed my mind.

At this point, I am calling for a close game. In fact, this game will go into OVERTIME and the Colts will win it on a field goal 38-35. Here are the plays.

Colts Moneyline
50 Saints +5

Props:
Will there be a 2pt conversion Yes +450
Will there be a def or special teams TD yes +145
Will the game go into OT Yes +900
Brees over 277.5 -135
Garcon yards over 60.5 -120
Collie receptions over 4.5 +115
First TD: (I usually pick a couple)
Meachum +1200
Wayne +650
Collie +1000

Place a bet and get interested in the game. Good Luck!

Money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home